life in Mercyville

Sweet Lydia

Lydia Paul
September 12,1975 - September 29, 2011

My heart is sad that time on this earth will be no more with my sweet sister in Christ, Lydia. Peace fills my heart knowing that we will have eternity with our Savior.
Pouring over pictures of my visits to El Shadai, remembering tender moments of tears shared, smiling at the memories of the times we laughed like school girls have been a balm to my heart. May these glimpses provide smiles for you too!

Join me in praying for those who are daily left with a "huge gap" - her husband, Joseph, her daughter, Becky and 63 children who call her mom at El Shadai. Her tasks were many, her presence loving and reassuring, and therefore each are feeling the great loss of someone so dear.

We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, 
your labor prompted by love, 
and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. 
I Thessalonians 1:3



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment