life in Mercyville

I am...

Thinking - of how incredible it will be to homeschool my daughter's 6th grade year! Precious mother/daughter time that will all too quickly be gone.

Thankful - that God has given my husband the desire of his heart ~ to work for orphans.

Wrestling - too often with wanting things my way, rather than surrendering my will to my all-knowing, sufficient Father.

Graced - by women who love the Lord and I get to watch them live out lives of obedience (struggling of course!)

Spurred on - when I hear from our friends who labor in hard places in the world for God's glory.

Hearing - two boys bang the wall, laugh out loud, whisper...my son & nephew having a sleepover!

Pondering - what it would really be like if I lived a life denying myself and following my Savior unashamedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment